Friday 1 April 2011

positive tones

April is here :-)

Hopefully April will be as interesting as March, or better! Eh, it looks like am back to track here .. got to write something here almost in daily basis... yeyeh!

No big plan yet so far for April but I can see some interesting events ... hmmm hope everything will goes well, amin.

Wait.

Actually the first interesting thing happening in April is today. :-) *grin
Alhamdulillah.. I have completed my 6-months-probation period in my current job. It's a happy news of course, but at the same time, it means more notice period for me in case i want to resign--hmm why am i thinking of that? .. well, as i said, just in case... huhuhu!

well, no increment though, but it doesnt mean i can't be happy about it rite? so, what about a self-reward then? hehehe.. why not kan??? Now, really look forward for weekend and syukur lah tomorrow is Saturday. yey!

ok, so let us all hoping (praying) for everything to be fine and smooth for everyone in April, and the months after!

So please help yourself! saya belanja! yey! -- erkk.. sorry boss, amik nama. this was actually came from my boss, not for me but for everyone yang attend training wakkaka ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts