Monday 4 April 2011

Mondays are not always blues :-)

 Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was fine. Spent Saturday morning watching my 3 beautiful children playing together (not really 100% watching as I was running here and there doing some chores). Later in the afternoon we went to Tesco, our so called favourite weekend getaway.. :-) ekekeke


Sunday was fine too. We Spent at MIL’s place. I was glued to Sophie Kinsella’s Twenties Girl. Once started, couldn’t stop. Keep on reading til very late at nite.. well actually it was today at 3am when I finally finished all chapters. Nice story.. sweet one and as usual, funny~


~and now Iam feeling sleeeeeepy ZZZZzzzz~


I have to write about this. I got my confirmation letter and its effective today. Alhamdulillah :-) The thing is, our financial  year was from Apr to March, so they will only have KPI review to permanent staff confirmed before or on 31st march. So technically i am not included. Too bad, isn’t it? I was just  4 days behind. What a shame~


But I suppose not everything should follow the rules. Allah know best. When I have already accepted the fact that my past 6 months here will not entitles me for any monitory reward as in ‘bonus’…. My boss mailed me, with ‘Good News’ as his 1st sentence. And that brings a smile to my face. Alhamdulillah, bila Allah berkehendak, ia akan berlaku :-)


ok it doesn’t mean I will get bonus, but at least I will be reviewed. It is already an appreciation, isnt’t it?


Till we meet again~

2 comments:

Popular Posts