Tuesday 19 April 2011

Beautiful Sunday :-)

Phewww! As I mentioned in my previous post.. I was so looking forward to ‘something’ to happen on last Sunday..

My husband laughed when I told him I wanted to take basic make-up class.. Not that he discourage me, but from the sewing class I took last year.. He said he is not sure if this class can really benefit me.. ekeke ok maybe he was right .. but he didn’t stop me though … which am glad! :-) I am glad that he allowed me to spend a day with my girlfriends and he will take care of our kids .. I am touched!

Like other events with the girls, this one too started from email discussion, or we call it daily spam-in-office-hour-to-have-some-time-off-and-tense-release.

Whatever.

From spam discussions we made it into a real event. As we like to see those beautiful faces, we asked ourselves why not taking a class where we can get something from it, learning something and at the same time having fun?! It is indeed a great way of hanging out with friends other than food hunting, rite? Or can I say it’s a good way of spending money? Ekekeke.. OK that depends.. For me, yeah! Why not? We all worked hard (right?), and we deserved it! Hahaha.. what a statement!

Ok OK! Enough rambling! Straight to the point, hahaha! Please lah… I always want to tell the whole story from A to Z on how something was started. SOrryy! 

Shara suggested Bunga, a make-up artist from www.sichantekjelita.com to be our trainer. The place was at Putrajaya. In the morning, my husband dropped me at Shah Alam and from there I went with Sol.. ehehhe! Nice journey rite, sol? Many things we talked and then we took the wrong way due to my inability to use PAPAGO in my phone lol! Ended up we followed direction from google map.. Meeting point was at Petronas P9. The place looks familiar to me. No wonder.. Few of my friends live there and I have been to this place quiet few times…

Members of the floor, me, Diana, Shara, Soulie and Dani and missing in the list are Mauze, Mas, Jannah and Zaza. But we had additional members, non-GLCians Lisa, Nor, Delailah, Julie and Maya.

1st 1 hour, was intro to the creams, powders brushes and sponges… OMG! I think these was more difficult to digest compared to technical items in SAP. Ekekekek. At least for the 1st few mins .. I was like,,wth that she is talking about .. and she was using all these beauty terms?? Smokey?? Socket?? Dap?? Omg! I lost! Hahaha! Some of us were taking notes (hats off to Sol, Shara and dani !) some of us recording it using their phone and cams .. and me? Nope. I was just focusing on Bunga, and her model. And I didn’t stop 'oooohh'ing  and 'waaahhh'ing every time Bunga made new steps and showed us the result… I was stunned gitu.

And then time to practice.. lemah sket this part ekeke.. It was almost 1 PM and I was hungry.. but we just proceed. Nothing to describe here, exept fun! It was fun.. a room full with excited ladies, playing with colors, brushes, sponges .. what else to say? Fun!

The most challenging was doing the eyes. I really messed up this part! Drawing eye-brow was so hard! And applying eye shadow were tedious.. no wonders guys always whining about girls taking soo  much time to get ready for outings .. ehehe… I normally took only few minutes to get myself ready .. hmmm . no wonder ..


After so many corrections, finally am done with my eyes .. not so satisfied but I don’t want to stress myself too focusing on that .. I’ll improve next time .. don’t want to spoil my mood by the way .. then applied lipstick.. and done! Ops.. not yet .. not until we put eye lashes!! I didn’t bring one so had to buy from Delailah ,.. ehehehe … I guess eyelashes helped to the overall make-over! :-) and when everyone done, we started to camwhoring! Ahahah! Fuiyooh! I actually couldn’t  believe that I have done the make up on my own! Wahaha! Not bad for someone who had never done it!  I was a different person! Hahaha!

Ok, pics, u may have seen them from Diana’s blog … we left Bunga’s place with happy feeling.. errkk.. model feeling pon ada .. we continued the cawhoring session in the green area below Bunga’s apartment .. jadik lah! It was around 4.30 when we finally wrapped up!

All in all.. it was great, fun, exciting and we really enjoyed ourselves!  For more photos of transformations.. please take a look at Diana’s blog. Check it out!





 Bye! :-)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:40 pm

    Apsal kalo senyum nsk kena nampak gigi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. x perasan lak yang tuh .. otomatik kot.. aku kalau senyum x nmpk gigi, x mcm senyum sbb pipi beso sgt huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantekkkkkkk!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ada papago nak jugak pakai gugelmaps yg lembap nak refresh tuh ekekeke! it was fun but part mencabut bulu mata tuh painful moment!

    and totally agree biler dah pakai fake eyelashes tuh trus transformed baru enhance mekap cakar ayam kiter tuh

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, lps nih aku prektis lagi pakai papago.. tk user frenli lah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuiiyoo .. si chantek jelita .. hampir tak kenal i you... haha .. keep up the good makeup work. Owhh dear ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. laa.. rupenye aku ade geng terasa lapar before makeup tu!!! tapi lepas dah seronok2 main kaler tu, lapar pon tolak tepi..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts