Wednesday 20 April 2011

Everything happens for a reason :-)

It has been ages since I blogged about my rebanamaya friends. It’s because the last time I met few of them was somewhere end of last year. It was when we watched Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah at KLCC and ended I lost my iphone. (My mistake though, and everything happened for a reason, I believe, which is true, as now am a proud owner of ip4.. eerkkk… sorry, this is not a show off statement okay? I am just being honest, and lesson learned for me to be extra careful).

Thank you to Delinn, for organizing the last-minute gathering cum birthday celeb for our dear Arc. :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARC!

Fortunately most of us are on twitter so we managed to catch up on each other through it. It’s a good thing.. at least when you meet, you have familiar  issues to talk about, rather than have to ask what are their current happenings .. go twitter! If you are still not having one, go get it, and follow me! Haha!

Arc, Delinn, Yam, Angah, CL, Wan, Kong, Deo, Razi and Joe were there. Good to see everyone were in good shape :)  The almost 3 and a half hours session was full of laughter, as usual :-) Overall, fun. But I didn’t eat much … just had 2 small portions of ayam golek, which were actually balance from Delinn and Yam! Ahahah peace! But I ordered one whole chicken to bring back home, so I guess u know why I didn’t bother to eat much in there. :-)

Thank you to Angah for the lift (going) and thanks to Kong also for the lift (back to PJ).

I was about to reach Setia Alam when suddenly I noticed my laptop was not in the car! So had to go back again to Ayam Golek. Lucky they kept it for me. Thanks bro cashier!

So I’ll remember to behave myself. Not to be too hyperactive in any gathering, esp. with Rebanamaya – or I’ll be coming home leaving something behind! *sigh

OK, pics .. not many ..

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 pm

    Ya Rabbi ko nih, aje jer benda tertinggal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm .. itu lah.. byk makan semut kot ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mana gambo JOE??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts