Tuesday 12 April 2011

The boy is mine :-)

Hi peeps! 

I have never had a fever that caused a 3 days sick leave. Not until last week. I had to revisit the doctor asking for different medicines. Alhamdulillah, today am feeling much better

My kids were sweet and loving to me when I was sick--ok, they are sweet all the time not only when am sick, hahaha!. As I couldn’t take care of them, my kids were still sent to the babysitter during daytime. Honestly I felt guilty to do that, but it was hubby who decided. He said when you should rest, you rest. Like a veto gitu kan.. So I was supposed to rest but hubby caught me tweeting so he took the phone away and forced me to sleep.

And in the evening when the kids got home, Idlan came running to me and asked, “mak dah sihat…?” with the cutest voice that melted a mother’s heart. He is a pre-schooler now, and he is our ‘TV’ with his acts and words that always make us laugh.

His observations to things around him are very good. When I ate fruits, he said to me, “mak, makan la banyak2 buah tembikai tu… nanti mak cepat sihat” and when his brother cried, he said,”mak, adik susukan la adik tu..dia nangis..” so I teased him, “kalau abang Lan nangis, mak susukan jugak ye?” and he replied fast “tak payah lah, alan susu lah sendiri!”  and giggled. Soo cute! He called himself ‘alan’ in short of abang Lan. He is ‘abang’ to everyone including Lydia. When Lydia wanted something from the kitchen and scared, he volunteered himself to accompany. He said, “Jom alan temankan. Mana ada kumbang kat sini!”

One day he said, ”kalau nak memancing, bawak la badminton”. I laughed out loud. I couldn’t figure out why he came up with that so I just laughed as though what he said was meaningless. Then hubby replied to him,”abang Lan, bukan badminton.. itu namanya tangguk ikan..” opss .. ohhkayyy.. Now shame on me… he was referring to the net that people use to catch fishes! OMG! He actually can relate the net and badminton.

Smart boy, isn’t he?

2 comments:

  1. comel laa si idlan tu. i like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha comelll je ckp! suke layan budak2 besar2 idlan ni bercakap..merapu je ckp tp leh layaaaannnnnn!hehe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts