Friday 22 April 2011

Friday for the ladies :-)

I am not a big fan of ayam penyet, an Indonesian food that has become very popular among Malaysians. i have tried ayam penyet from few restaurants ..but so far none came to my list of favourite food. Normally they were too dry. Some of the restaurant served it with soup and some not. 


But I had it today anyway. It’s because I had lunch at ampang park (again) and there are not many food outlets there and I have been to all of them (except for the non-halal one, of course – Oldtown White Coffee is halal rite?-anyone can verify?).. and this Ayam penyet Best was just opened, next to Manhattan Fish, replacing the expensive-but-not-so-good –no-wonder-it-closed Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa.


The chicken looked as though it has been frozen for ages! It looked blue (to black). The beancurd was way too dry! But I like the sambal though.. it was hot.. and tasted great to me :). But the place is quite good for hangout if you take the indoor seats. Outdoor seats were hot during lunch time and can ruined your make-up (ehehe since now I am putting on make-up to office, I must consider this point, no?). ok despite the food too dry, I actually left the plate clear! Haha


Ok that’s about it, I am going to review about the food or the restaurant btw (I just did it I guess) . Actually I went there for another friendly Friday lunch. :-) This time, Ellyn and Mauze. Mus was supposed to join but she couldn’t make it last minute. Next time hopefully!


Catching up as usual. Good news from them, Alhamdulilllah. Rezeki kawan2, I am happy for them. Lunch was on Mauze, thanks babe!! Wish you all the best in your future job! :-)


Great lunch ladies!





5 comments:

  1. oh wowwww nmpk blink2 muka kak fara niii tp tp tp mana eye brows nyer??xlukis pon! haiipppp! xikut cekgu ckp nih! hahaha akak dah penah try wong solo x???

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu ler pasal kak reen dah suh dia praktikkan....nk tgk live....sengaja jer tu. Fara...cepat tul ko hapdate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mcm over plak nk lukis eyebrow ekeke.. Lipstick pon dh hilang malas touch up :)

    Ellyn, Ada masa, update je before malas melanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu la eye brows paling mencabar je rase utk org yg x reti lukis mcm kite ni..tp d dah mula la lukis2 nk kuar jln2 tu..betul la practice makes perfect! so kena cube lukis lg sampai berjaya! waaahhhhh! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts