Wednesday 30 March 2011

At last, a vacation for us-even though a very short one!

The latest weekend (such words?), we went to Cherating. See I told you March is interesting right? Well, it is for me :-) . The last time we had a family vacation was like ages ago. i mean my family—me, hubby and kids—Yes we went to Cameron Highlands for a family gathering (family of my side), but that was a bigger family and that was in December last year, where we enjoyed very much but I didn’t get chance to blog about it.. But i did mention somewhere i had fun and can’t wait for the next one this December rite? So i guess i'll pass on that? :-)

The decision came almost impromptu. Hubby had to attend some meetings in Kemaman so he asked if i wanted to join — He knew he didnt hv to ask! — i was like, why not? .. i said yes right away! :-) It was quite a right time i guess after restless weekends with my bro in law wedding preparation and all.

So 3 days before the date finally i was busy checking for hotels. Ya Allah how I miss those days when i like to do that and actually had time for it! OK never mind, at least now i still have chance. I know i sound like is was a big deal. hey yes it was! even though just Kemaman, just locally, i was really excited about it! so it was a big deal i can say.

This is the first vacation after Fahren was born-so it's a big deal, isnt it?- and as far as i can recall, we didnt do much travelling (except for the monthly basis of going back to Johor which i thank God that my hometown in outside Selangor/KL) even before Fahren was born. Poor Idlan he didn't have much chance to travel (not yet), not like Lydia who at 2, has been to Sabah and Sarawak.(oopss all still locally..)

OK enough of ramblings. We checked in to Impiana Cherating resort. I wanted to have a nice hotel with stars (LOL) and with swimming pools my children have been asking for like everytime! most hotels are full, and it surprised me because school holidays had just over.. hmmm .. but when we got there, yup i can see why.. many companies were having functions. So that explained.

It was raining after we checked in and i felt frustrated. but it was not long.. after about 30 mins (and we used that time to laze around in the romantic nice superior deluxed seaview room-ok i dont know why i mention all these but well..just to share haha!) rain stopped and kids were all set for swimming. yeay! I didn't join them in the pool of course! It was fun to watch them having fun, and Lydia was excited to show us the techniques she learnt from the class. We send her to class for weekends. She is still not able to swim, but at least she floats and bubbles and brave enough to go into the water. improvement.

After Asar we left for Kerteh. Hubby's friend invited us for dinner and we happily accepted. I like their house. Old style but well maintained. A spacious single storey with unique design. It was a rented house, owned by Petronas which actually once belonged to Esso. Had a nice dinner and things talked. Thanks Hafizi and Amy. Will definitely go there again :-) and on way back to hotel, I pictured myself living there, as a stay-at-home mom, yeah rite!

Despite the romantic room, i couldn't sleep well that night. The sea was very close to us it made me worried the whole night. and the sound of strong waves made me stayed the whole night reading 'Big Girl' (citer pasai pompuan gumuks yg byk kali plan nak diet tak pernahnya jadik--sounds like me eh? haha!)

The next day was the meeting day. but before that, it was the day where my face was on paper! haha! I was not expecting but when i saw The Star in front of our room, suddenly i remembered being interviewed, and yes, it was there! haha!. We checked  out and went back to Kemaman. After meeting, we had our favorite Satar at Kuala Kemaman and that really made my day! .. perghh terbaaakkkk!! we never missed going there for Satar! i mean Kuala Kemaman. but we tried different stalls each time.

We left at about 4 after some kepok shopping, and reached home safely at about 8.

OK dah habis! Jom tgk gambo! didnt bring camera so just using phone... plus the lomolomo... ntah apa2... layan je lah ok... huhuu

at the lobby


opss... poyonyer!

was trying the lomolomo ekekeek


pheeewiiit!

hmmmm.... 



















1 comment:

Popular Posts