Tuesday 29 March 2011

Rizqisya Amani

We have a new member in family, my sister's new baby girl. Welcome to the world baby Rizqisya Amani. Aqiqah was held at my mother's place (Johor) for Qisya. Hopefully she grown up to be a good muslimah... amin..

We had nasi briyani gam for the event. I was very excited for the event because it was held in my kampung, so it was the best time to meet 'orang kampung' . It was good to see old faces. Even though 'balik kampung' has become my monthly event, but we didnt get chance to meet old friends every time .. normally we just go  to mother's house and that was it.

OK here pics of Qisya ... more photos were taken but they are in camera and am lazy to upload (forgot where is my camera--heh!)




Qisya - she makes me want to have another baby - a girl.
this is supposed to be a Bunga telur, but it has become bunga bear-coklat. My sister made this herself


Some of the goodies for the guess


3 comments:

  1. congratulations...fara ni anak kakak yg maner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks .. :-) nih anak kakak aku, Shila..

    ReplyDelete
  3. anak shila...yg iman tu ke....Alhamdulillah....send congrates aku kat dia

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts