Wednesday 16 March 2011

It's March, but I am writing about February

February has passed? oh. I always love february so i thought of having more entry on february.. hehehe .. but its March now .. never mind lah... i'll just write why i love February. I love February because i think its a romantic month for me. Well nothing to do with Valentines wat so ever ok? never care about it pun! .. i think feb is a romantic month, other than June and November. ekekek! Maybe because February starts with 'F' and so is my name huhuhu ... and June is my birth month and my wedding month so its romantic too .. and November because i like the name .. heheh!

February was the month where me any hubby finally broke the silence between us. after knowing each other from high school, we continued being friends with something undisclosed. It was in February 1999 when he finally had courage and made a move to tell me that we are not meant to be just friend, but to be soulmate too. He loved me, and still loves me. no doubt, me too.

He remembers February more than June. Seriously. He surprises me with presents in February, not in June. (ok. maybe now its not a surprise anymore because i can smell it .. huhu but still he likes to give things in Feb). And in response to his presents and surprises in feb, i too had gave him the biggest present arrived in 3 years ago in Feb, that is our 1st son, Idlan. kehkehkeh! ...

thats all i want to say here. I am writing just to let him know that I appreciate his thought. I dont have any issues about guys not remember dates .. because i am not that type too. I forgot many times on some important dates like license expiry date, like friends' bday, like my children's clinic appointments.. most of the time, he reminded me.

Its not June yet for our 8th anniversary, but hey..y wait till that time when i want to say in now,... and i can do it now (before i forget?).

i am not a small kid nor a teenager. my words may not be cute, or may not be touching.. but i am grateful to have this person as my soulmate. his strenghts or his weaknesses .. are all for me to rejoice..

love him.

may Allah gave us strengh to bring our family together under his blessings...amin..

1 comment:

  1. Amin....Ni dah lebih dr kata-kataler mek....Touching

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts