Friday 10 June 2011

We have been married for 8 years - Alhamdulillah :-)

10th of June - So loaded with works, as project closure is approaching. One thing I hate about project is documentations esp. when they have to comply with certain standards - In my case, CMMI. Total headache! Blaming myself for not being proactive and to follow standard from the very early stage (ok actually my PM should be blamed, shouldn’t he? I mean why he never stressed this out?) Uurghh! I hv to admit, I am bad in documentations. The only good thing is that  we don’t have to print anything, as all will be in softcopies. Bliss! Printing can give so much hassle and stress! Been there done that!  urrghh!

Anyway,

My trip to KK was awesome! Being there again after 5 years was great.. and we had wonderful time celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary in KK, which for me is one of the romantic getaways, don’t you think so? It was so special to celebrate our special day, in 2 different places, morning in Borneo, evening in KL as we took our flight back to KL on the anniversary day...and we have chance to have  the day in the sky as well, I hope you get what I mean.. :-) maybe I can call it as “Love is in the air”? … haha!

 above pic: our anniversary cake .. bought only half, coz not all in the house are cake lover .. Cheezy Choc from SR ..

So, 8 years of marriage huh????  Wow .. tahniah untuk diri sendiri .. I know still new and green tapi diam tak diam dah 8 tahun.. dasyat gak ekk .. 

Hmm know what? Actually marriage is not only about celebrating your wedding anniversary. I think wedding anniversary celebs are just a way of showing off, aren’t they? oopss haha!

Marriage is a lot more than that. I can’t put everything I’ve learned so far into words as words can’t really describe – or I am the one who can’t describe in words, or even in verbal hahaha!, but let me try, in simple word, marriage life is about tolerance, and patience. 

Marriage is not every time about you and your better half – sometimes yes, or course *wink.
I mean, for a day or two, yea it could be so nice and romantic with only you and him – after sometimes it actually is about you, him/her, children, ur family, his family, ur work, his work, ur friends, his friends, ur purse, his wallet – everything!!!. Without any of these, ur marriage wont rock! AND with any of these comes one thing – argument. 

And the best part in marriage (which I always found as the hardest part) is forgiving and asking for forgiveness (since we have argument).  Forgiving means letting go ur ego and just move on. Seriously this is hard. I normally argue rather than to just forgive. But there was a time where I just forgive without any argument; it took courage! Outcome? I found it so relieving! Sweet and Beautiful feelings! – but  I don’t remember having many of that occasions (forgiving without arguments). Hmmm…

Eerkk.. am I talking too much for someone who just 8 years in marriage? Ekeke.. too carried away I guess .. afterall, Alhamdulillah .. There were things that I wish I didn’t do and things that I wish I could do better … Allah know best. 

And lastly, for whatever things,, the most thing to do is of course, thank Allah for His bless towards our marriage. And He know everything , some of the things happened not accordingly, but I hope they are tests for us , and I pray for every wrongdoings, we will be forgiven, and we will be going to the correct path …

Lets pray and together we seek forgiveness from Allah

“O Allah, I seek forgiveness for every sin, I committed, about which, of course, You know inside and out, from the beginning to the end of my life, whether committed deliberately or intentionally, few or many, abstruse or manifest, old or new, secretly carried out or openly done; and for whatever wrong I have done I turn repentant unto You and beseech You to bless Muhammad and the children of Muhammad and forgive all my unjust acts I did to wrong the people (because they have rights which I have to recognize and fulfill) but You have full authority to forgive those wrongdoings whenever and howsoever You wish, O the most merciful.”



above: At the hotel room in KK: Hubby and kids blow our candles after father in law recited Do'a for us .. ameen
OK let me stop now. Gonna blog later, with more pics in KK I hope .. stay tune k?

4 comments:

  1. tahniah. semoga jodoh berkekalan sampai ke syurga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mas :-) .. Ameen ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 8th Anniversary Kak Fara!! May Allah bless u n yr family..ceria2 selalu key! ;)


    mmuaahhhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary fara.. mudah-mudahan bahagia sampai ke akhir hayat..amin..amin,,,

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts