Friday 3 June 2011

Bright Friday Morning and I am home! ;-)


Peace be upon you, readers :-)

Such a bright Friday morning isn’t it? And here I am blogging from my own comfort zone – my home. Just a quick one btw. Am not gonna write about anything in particular. Its just for the sake of updating i guess.


I am on my leave, and got few errands to run. Haven’t start packing for our school holiday trip, and the flight is tomorrow. Oh, we are going to KK. Its going to be my 2nd time to KK but I really look forwad to it, as I love KK and everything it has to offer :-) my previous trip to KK was wonderful, and am hoping the same this time, insyaAllah… 


I am going to post office in a short while. Going to PO has become my weekly activity I supposed. Why? Online shopping, what else? :-) as no one at home when the goods came, so I’ll pick them in the PO instead. Last Monday I just collected a book and today is for hijabs from Alhumairah Contemporary. Online shopping is soo addictive isn’t it?


Next, I am planning to have lunch with mr. better half, before or after his Friday prayer. And after that will fetch the kids from day-care (provided am done with packing and house chores-which I doubt-not when am still here blogging no?)


Ok, gotta stop now before its getting lengthier. Happy Weekend to everyone, and lets rejoice!


~ “Among the most beloved of deeds to Allah is the one that is continuous, even if it is little.” - Friday Islamic quote, source here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts