Monday 16 February 2009

about dpli

I was so happy to know that DPLI is again open for application for July 2009 intake. Called hubby yg masa tu tgh demam and asked his help to buy me the pin from BSN. rm20.60. Little did I know dear hubby bought the pin using his IC. Actually IC tu must be applicant's IC... So when I tried to go to the online borang using the pin, it said my record is not available.


hmmm ...


The next day with help of Fina and Hanis, i bought another pin with my IC no. I was happy to know this time at last subjects on computer/programming is available. at least something related to my degree. unlike last year which I end up applying Biologi and Senirekacipta and got rejected...


Half way isi borang, i noticed that computer programming subject is open only at UPSI.. frust menonggeng la aku ni!


U ols, should I just try for other subjects??? UiTM offers Perdagangan, pend. Islam, pend. jasmani ...

or shuld I try subject Al-Quran KAA???

or sivik dan kemasyarakatan?

or shld I forget about it?


hmmmmmm ....

5 comments:

  1. kak fara,yr aim is to be a lecturer je ke or more den that?meaning to say xkisahla ajar subjek ape pon janji jd cekgu..if yes den apply jela..nnt if kena posting n ajar subjek ntah ape2 redha jela kan..but on the other hand if kak fara nk jd lect n berharap blh menyumbangkan ilmu yg ade pade anak2 murid and that will make u happy den better teruskan je ape kak fara buat sekarang buat sementara sampaila ade subjek yg sesuai utk diapply....

    how wuz that?izzit helping??hehehe
    its yr call...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:51 am

    thnks D .. of course it helps .. and am still considering ... byk kena sacrifice if i go for teaching but in the long term its worth ..(apply pon belom gaya mm le dpt huhuhu)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for Pendidilan Jasmani!
    Mana tau nanti kau dapat lahirkan juara dunia?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:10 am

    dah decide ker? Lect tempat zaza ni ramai yang dok jauh ngan family, then after 1,2 thn baru dapat tukar follow husband. Housemate zaza org sg petani, every weekend balik sg petani. ada anak 2. Kalau kak farah hati kental ambik lah upsi tu. mmg related sangat ngan IT......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:57 pm

    Good Luck Fara.

    Zure

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts