Wednesday 19 March 2008

My Time

And before I go further, Idlan dah berak this morning. Dia yang berak, aku yang lega mcm aku yg lepas berak masa lepas deliver more than a month ago... :-) Alhamdulillah ... but am still welcoming any tips for future references ... and delinn, aku x kira, aku nak gak tips dari ko wakaka!!


Of late, i feel am quite an IT-outdated-person,really. When am still crawling in my empty friendster, i find out that everyone else are into facebook now, and my mailbox is full with invitations from friends to join FB. Before, with my office's workloads i normally ignored those emails, ekekeke ... or lucky enough, I just accept the invi without doing anything to understand what its all about.


Even with free time during confinement at MIL's house, still i didnt bother about those invitations. Worse, with the bad internet connection, to manage to update blog entries and to read few 'wajib blogs' are very good enough i guess.


Luckily, here, with my free time, with better connection speed, i managed to have a look at those emails i ignored before ... and as a result, most of the time that am online, i am surfing to other ppl profiles, and updating mine also ... pheww.. lemah tgk FB orang .. very the advance i tell u!


Seriously, aku rasa rugi amat for not blogging when i have this chance .. thats why aku just write about anything .. huhuhu! sket lagi, maybe aku nak tukar this blog name to myramblingsblablabla... ekekekek!!! peace delinn!!!


Kids are all sleeping, its raining outside, really a good time for a nap kan? nope! their tido time is my leisure time to online yach!!! and now, i hv my laptop on my lap, TV in front of me waiting for 'Liontin' to be aired in just 5 mins, plus aku baru jek mintak maid buatkan air horlick panas2, nak cicah ngan biskut, sedap kan hujan2 gini minum air panas?? ahakss ...


With all these 'kenikmatan', mcm manalah aku nak start work nanti??? i really need motivation lahh.. oh okay, i get it.. money is the only motivation for me to go back to work ...


Ok, till later yach!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 pm

    Assalamu'alaikum wrt,

    Wahh tau2 jer dah bertambah saiz keluarga ya..sungguh ketinggalan zaman kami hihi..semoga cepat sembuh dan tahniah Fara sefamily!

    Hanum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:24 pm

    thanks hanum! (Mashanum kan?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:45 am

    seronok tul duk kat kpg yea!

    patut la skrg nie selalu nampak nama Fara dlm FB updates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:10 am

    TAHNIAH!!!
    LYDIA DPT ADIKKKK!!!!hehhehe...

    ~kong~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tahniah Fara!!! Sama lah kita dah sepasang dah :). My little Dinah pun having the same problem macam Idlan, susah nak berak. Even until now pun dia berak once in 2-3 days. Consult pead dia kata normal, as long as berak keluar sendiri & x keras xpayah nak worry sgt. My pead asked me to drink a lot of water / juices so that can help baby indirectly when I breastfeed her. Cuba lah, now dah selang sehari Dinah berak.

    Take care Fara.

    -Suzi Ramli-

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts