Tuesday 18 March 2008

Here is Where I Come From

Being typical orang kampung kan, once they know about their neighbours or neighbours' childrens are having babies, they will pay a visit, we called it here as 'Muyi' means tengok bayi. Best part about it is that during the visit, they come not only with tips for the babies and the mothers, most of the time, they come with gossips also. hehehe ... (which reminded me of last week when Delinn, Arc&Budak, Ima, OB and Yum came to my MIL's house ... with some gossips..ahaksss..oopss!)


Good things bout spending time at my mom's house, the place where i was born is i know almost everyone kat sini, which makes every news or gossips more juicy, more meanngful. Different at my MIL's house, where i was just blurly listening to gossips told by makcik2 to my MIL.Reason, i dont know who they are talking about. So takde la juicy sangat kann ... huhuhu!


On Monday, the closest neighbour to my mom came, and of course, with stories about what happened around the neighbourhood. Well, i admit i still have my 'kampung' mentallity where i pun seronok aje listening to those stories. OF course not all are bad gossips okay.. some are just happy stories about ppl getting married, re-married, those kind of things la .. unhappy stories pun ada, like last week, during kenduri kawen, the kitchen chief, who leads the team for all the cookings, accidently got burned both of his legs by hot water spilled(ada ke word ni) from the big periuk utk masak nasik tu. faham tak? hahaha! read many times la kot if u dont understand.



My point is i feel so happy i got the opportunity to spend my time in my very own kampung. It's like bringing back those old memories and its really nostalgics whenever i heard news about old friends, or anyone that i knew before. And the only place that can give me that is of course lah kat sini, my kampung. Oh i cant describe here and i guess those yang ada kampung, and no more living in the kampng, will share this feeling. Thanks to BN* lah yang 'TAK MEMBAWA BANYAK PERUBAHAN' despite sokongan padu yang johorean dah tumpahkan ... opsss ... i promised myself not to discuss about politics in my blog. i'm gonna keep this blog very 'myself' gitu. Jenis blog yg x sensitif langsung pasal hal ehwal negara wakaka! lagipun aku bukan pandai mengkritik pun. i dont have skill to get punchline to make my ctitics annoying enough .. ok, back to my kampung, again, last lah ni ... thanks lah to sesapa yg x membawa perubahan kat kampung aku, kerana dengan itulah i still can hear the birds singing, the winds still feel the same as 20 years back ... masih nyaman gitu, kabus pun tebal di waktu pagi tadi, oh, sebab hujan malam tadi rupanya.


Hmm ... the reason why i let u know how bad is my english' writing is because i am worried about something. maybe i should write it here ... maybe anyone who read this know what should i do ..
actually, ... anak aku tu, Idlan .. dah 3 hari lom berak ... masuk hari ni 4 hari ... what shld i do eh?? pls pls! i need tips ..this time really, nak tips, bukan nak gossip yeah ... huhuhu



anyone????????

1 comment:

  1. kalau nak bergoss meks boleh. Kalau tips utk kasi baby berak, meks surrender wakakakakak

    aku pun sama, my blog very der 'myself' gitu. Self-centered gamaknya kita, sebab tak peka dgn isu semasa hahahaa. Meks pun dinch reti nak buat kritik2 yg annoying gitu, so rentikan je lah huhuhuhu

    -dari sohabatmu yg kampungnya sudah sedikit moden-

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts