Tuesday 13 September 2005

Friday matters

Last Friday I took one day leave. Actually tak der la specific reason for that. Colleague keep saying that taking leave on that day is a waste since company is declaring half day leave on that day due to company's dinner on the night itself (So staff will have ample time to get ready – This year’s theme is batik). Aku cuti jugak. Rugi pun rugi laa..

So last Friday was different from other Fridays. I told my betterhalf not to take our daughter to the babysitter and he won’t be going to his office alone. The wife and the daughter are going along with u! He likes that idea, so off we go! As early as 7 o’clock we went to PJ, and arrived his office one and a half hour later (traffic jammed took an hour of the whole journey duration. Klang valley without traffic jammed is like songs without rhymes (ada ke?)

And my journey with my daughter started …

My daughter macam dah ngantuk sangat kat seat dia. I decided to take her to ‘mamak’ for breakfast. Pekena roti canai pon not bad. I thought of going to our (me n hubby) favorite spot during college, Seksyen 18, Shah Alam – Imtiyaz.

Baru teringat I haven’t take Lydia to doctor for her 1 year’s injection (MMR)…So rasanya dah alang2 bercuti, why not take her to doctor. So instead of Seksyen 18, we stopped at Sek. 9, to DEMC.

Jumpa doctor n all je dah mkn masa almost satu jam setengah. My daughter’s eyes dah turned to red dah…ngantuk tahap gaban tu. She woke up at 5.30 a.m, she should sleep again at 8 am, but the time in doc’s room dah pukul 10. Terlajak 2 hrs.

Had some Q&A session with the doc (I’m paying rm10 for the consultation fee, so Tanya jer la apa2 nk Tanya) … Lucky that Lydia khusyuk tengok TV kartun pingu, so she forgot the injection pain (nangis gak tu)

Dah cancel kedai mamak…but my stomach suddenly playing its own music. Tak boleh jadik, mesti nak kena soru gak nih.

Kami ke Kompleks.

Terus ke restoran FC. Ambik fried kuey teow for myself and sandwich for Lydia, and milo satu. Share.

Lydia gets fascinated by the fish yg ada dalam kedai tu.

tannn…” she said, pointing to the fish.

pandaiii..ikan..” I supported her

One makcik sebelah our table smiled at me and said, “pandainya dah tau ikan

I smiled back at her (makcik).

Dah kenyang, merayau sat dalam kompleks tu, most gerai baru nak bukak pintu since baru kul 11. I dropped by at one gerai yang jual accessories…tengah dok belek tu..sekali lagi Lydia bersuara,

a…tannn” sambil jari menunjuk ke rantai yang tergantung. And as usual, I will support her by telling her that she’s right, and at the same time, telling her the right word.

good girl, ran..tai..” was my reply.

And the gerai owner heard us and said, “wah, pandai dah sebut rantai…”

I smiled.

Aku geli hati. They just don’t know. They don’t know that my daughter baru pandai sebut “a..tan’ or ‘ta..tan” or ‘ma…ma” …and she keep saying the same words to all the things she’s pointing to. It’s just coincident that dia tunjuk benda yang bunyik dia seakan2 ‘ta…tan

He he he…

And I took (bought) one rantai for me – for the dinner..he he he

And straight went home. Lydia falls asleep on the way home. So sweet, so innocent. Mak sayang Lydia!

Dah petang, barulah hantar Lydia to in-law’s house, and I fetched hubby at his office, off to the dinner. Dalam kereta on the way to DPF, mulut tak berhenti bercerita about the whole day to him. So happy lahhhhh!!! Love my betterhalf!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe.....when our kidz started saying sometin...misti rasa best n terharu...so juz dun giveup...give fully support bebeh

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts