Saturday 6 November 2010

You've got mail ...

I always got a notification on message failed to be delivered when I downloading mails from my mobile gmail account. I never bother to check what was the unsent mail. Same message keep on appearing until today when I feel like want to see what its all about.

It was this message:-

To: hari ini
from: Fara

Message:
"Helo mak helo bapa hari ni bithday lydia kan? kehkehkeh ...."


hmm so It was Lydia who wrote the message, and the date was 27 Aug 2010, her birthday. She always writes something in my phone, usually using the notes app. She must hv thought that email is like notes as well ...


So I will consider that as the 1st mail i got from Lydia .. even tho its using my own account .. and i didnt do anything, i just let it be in the outbox, unsent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts