Friday 2 April 2010

Wonderful Thursday

Yesterday was a wonderful thursday, the 1st of April. No April fool of course thank God I guess people nowadays are getting wiser and do not really play those stupid games of fooling people around anymore..

Dear husband took a day off, and I am still in my maternity leave, and we still sent our kids to school/babysitter. We had the whole morning for ourselves.

he went to car's workshop. Kancil needed some fixing. Same time, I went to Post Office. Both our driving licenses hv overdue since 2 weeks back. I renewed mine, and his. Next time I wont go to PO Kapar. The Q was long. I wud rather go to PO in amcorp Mall or in Giant Shah Alam, with same no. of counters, I dont hv to Q.

I finished in PO about 20 mins later (renewing process took less then 5 mins, the rest were waiting time..hmmm), and headed to workshop to fetch him. We went to some renovation shops. Nothing much on that but we managed to get few appointments for contractors to visit our house and get us the quotation.

Its nothing urgent on the renovation though. Its just that we hv been discussing it always .. its always interesting discussing about renovation even we dont know when its gonna happen. Dreaming is very important :-). even the smallest dream about the smallest renovation such as nak simen tanah depan yg sekangkang anak kera tu .. itu pun syiok! ngeh ngeh!

Its almost 12 and I told hubby we need to be at home by 4 coz well.. i hv a shedule .. actually I can do it in the car but that has to wait until I get the car adapter for my mamivac .. manual?? oh no! it seriously makes me stress which can affect to the production which will make me more stress .. huhuhu!


between 12 and 4 ..

Our last dating-tgk-wayang was ages ago i guess. Last sekali we watched Cicakman 1??? kahkahkah .. and that one pun we watched with Lydia when she was 3 kot.

I thought of going to big cinema, yang grand la like and bit far from home.... tapi after much thinking, kes nak kejar masa ... Bukit Raja la jugak jadik pilihan!.. adeh!!! tempat percintaan tuh, since we were in UiTM lagik dating kat situ .. sabo jek lah ..

I ddidnt know what are the latest movie currently. Tak catch up langsung! except reading some reviews fro Diana's blog jek lah .. kekeke .. plus not many movies now playing. My name is Khan pun dah lama habis hahaha.. well I already bought the dvd frm pasar malam, cuma lom tgk ... I have like 10 dvds at home that I bought and then kept them in the drawer. Tak tgk2 pun sampai ke sudah!


I wanted to watch Daybreaker, but dear hubby said he doubt I will like it bcoz it was about future and knowing me, he knows I dont really into futuristic movie. Its either I tak paham (citer matrix sampai la nih aku tak paham kehkehkeh!) , or I akan jadik takut and got carried away sampai takleh tidoq malam ..

So we picked Clash of the titans ... i wont give any review about it. It was just a simple adventure remake and nothing special pun. (ok no review..) .. the best part was aku ketaq gak tgk citer tuh deknon!!! Aku makan popcorn pun tak lalu sbb ala2 takut.. hmmm apa2 jek kan?


Nothing special about this movie.


We done with movie and took our lunch. kekok la jugak without the kids .. tp layan jek lah! makan2..jalan2..shopping2 .. then, i saw post offcie there! sighh!! .. punyer lama tak ke situ tatau pun dh bukak branch situ ... and no Q! urghh ralat! ... and masa begitu mencemburui kami cewahhhh yuckkss! hehehe!

Sampai rumah already 430 and terus I did what was needed and dear hubby resting. at about 5.30 we made a move to fetch the kids ...not going back home but off we went to shah alam. I've made appointment for Fahren's 2nd month imunisasi. We went to DEMC to see Dr. Koshy. Biasanya,utk 2 bulan ni aku cucuk kat klinik biasa jek as the cost is much cheaper ..tp since Fahren nih berak dia mcm slow sket aku prefer jumpa paed terus. And I like dr. Koshy. Aku mmg rekemen lah dr. koshy nih coz dia nih .. hmm... best lah! hahaha!

Dr. Koshy in action :)

Fahren weighted 5.5 kgs compared to 4.7 kilos last month. Doctor asked to not to worry about berak dia since his development is positif and normal as per graft ..dia kata as long as I fully BF fahren, takder apa nk dirisaukan .. insya Allah ..

we went off to dinner after maghrib prayer at masjid negeri. Idlan happy sungguh nampak masjid tu, dia kata

"mak, ni la!!, owohukakbal!" (Allahuakbar panggilan idlan untuk masjid)

idlan yg keletah! (mulut takmo diam)


Senja Di masjid negeri

After that we thought of going to iCity but cancel since idlan dah kelayuan and its almost 9pm, friday is school day for lydia and she has some works frm school need to cmplete. iCity next time lah!

I love the day because the way I spent it .. with my beloved ones .. same day, different time, different way ..

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts