Tuesday 18 November 2008

I believe I can fly

It's already Wednesday. Sigh. Lately I don't feel very healthy with headache and my eyes can't stand to look at pc screen for a long duration. I must hv overuse my eyes, if we hv that word :-)

It's already 3 months i am working in this new place. Stil I think it is a new place, that is because i dont feel 100 percent belonged here. Not yet. Maybe because I still have this idea of looking for some other places. Most of the time I tried to cast that away, as I will not go for no reason. 3 months is too short to leave a place. Maybe I'll wait, yeah at least a year ... or maybe 7 years .. hehehehe! I've had my 1st appraisal session yesterday, and 3 months time is still bit short to get all objectives met. But the session was good as I know the expectation for me to set my target. Working here is tough. Not about the work, but about the environment. These people are fast. Actually very fast. Sometimes i just coudlnt cope, feel so left behind, and feel like giving up. But hey! As I said, I should give myself another chance. Relax lahhhh ... its my 3 months anniversary by the way ... it means the end of my probational period. I should get my self books or new MAC lipstick or somethings. Celebrate! hahaha .. eyah rite! Macam lah ada increament pon ... huhuhu!


Ok lah dulu. Need to get ready to office. Caiyork Caiyorrkkkk!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:08 pm

    Congratulation on your 3 months anniversary. I present you with turbo power so u can keep urself close to those who is really fast ... Hehe

    Cheers ..

    KM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxla kak fara..u can stand with 7 years with diff environment xkan 3 months count??hehehe

    fyi, we miss u so much kat sini kak fara!!miss our hangouts time and gossipping..hehehe (lagila tension ek?hihihi)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts