Thursday 31 March 2005

Fear Factor!

This is not about the 1 hour program aired on Astro Channel 17 where all participant have to do some crazy actions including eating a hundred years' age eggs...and more..(Yukksss)

This fear, had naver been discussed in that program. This is not a fear of high place, not fear of darkness, not fear of food, blood, whatever...I'm talking about the Fear of Rejection .... The fear factor that holding us (maybe me alone..) from reaching success.

I think most of people have this fear. but the level of fear will be depending on the level of rejection they face. For me, The more rejection u can overcome, the closer you are to be on top of the world. But then I'm still here..still have this 'unsure' feeling for everything i want to do and try. That is my fear of rejection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts