Saturday 7 August 2010

Sunday Morning Picnic

This is again, long overdue entry. And again, it's about my family event :-) ..

On Sunday 31 May, We went to the photoshoot with Zubye of EyesofGrace. this is our 2nd session with her after the 1st one about 2 yrs back. This session was originally scheduled early this year, when i was still in my maternity leave .. my idea was to capture fahren newborn pics. but due to some probs it was posponed. 2 times it got posponed and when the real day came, my excitement had become less

memula we planned to go to cyberjaya community centre, got a nice lake there, but i prefer a place without water. Idlan is bit difficult to control and he likes to run here and there all by himself so watery places can be dangerous, i think. So when Zubye suggested to hv the session at UPM, i agreed.


The session started at 9AM. we were there earlier like 845AM. Alhamdulillah, the weather was nice .. bit cloudy at first and me was bit worried tht its gonna rain and afraid if again we have to cancell. Lucky my worry didnt happened. It was end up a windy morning, a very very nice weather for outdoor activities, esp. with baby.


The place was great for a picnic. Green field with beautiful big trees. For the kids, it was like a picnic. I brought mat and also quilts - to be the props as well as for us to hv our breakfast - only nugget i brought from home. And the session started naturally - me and hubby decided that only children pics wil be snapped. sesekali we enterframe la ekeke! Zubye as usual, always has good rapport with kids .. my kids were easily befriend with her. cuma agak sukar nak dpt good pics of them 3 together .. idlan especially was very difficult to focus on camera. He never listened when we asked him to pose. dia cuma fikir nak main je .. ada sekali, I had to run to catch him sbb dia lari jauh giler, dah mcm forest gump plak. maybe dia leh join marathon , mcm Deo, mcm Jijoe ..ekeke


tapi, got few things yg i regret .. maybe because of my lack of excitement so i didnt really prepare for the shoot. I didnt bring extra dress for Lydia .. and I didnt do anything to her hair .. i didnt bring extra props. huurrrmmmm ... and eventhough I think the place is great, i think its great for playing and picnic, yes .. but lil bit empty for a photoshoot. its nice to see the trees as the background ..but for close up pics, seems like nothing but green field. hmmm ... that's just my 2 cents opinion. But when looking how my kids were really enjoyed the 'picnic' .. it made me smile .. at least it was a nice enjoyable morning for them ... that matters the most.











4 comments:

  1. cantekkkknyerrr gambarrrr!!! i like!!!!!mcm xpueh je tgk gmbr2 kak fara post ni..letakla byk2 lg! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawa ah pixies!! Nampak fresh sangat :) Paling suker gambar lydia tgh pegang props tuh sambil gelak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:39 pm

    Cantik gambo2 + anak2 comei!

    boleh je nak berlariiiii dgn uncle ojij si Idlan bila besaq nanti ye.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts