Tuesday 6 January 2009

malulah ...

in one of my break for coffee time, i had a chance to actually sit and chat with few of my office mates. i was surrounded with a whole bunch of guys from one city in india, hyder*abad. i only know one of them. So i thought this is a good time for sort of ice breaking.


i asked for their names. i know they are from my team but they sit so far from me and i couldn't recalled them by their names. nama memasing sungguh le keindiaan .. and then it was my turn,


"i'm fara"


"yea we know"


oopss ...


.

4 comments:

  1. napa nak malulah?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:52 pm

    pesal nak malu lak.. dah hang kan kategori peramah
    -ojij-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:57 pm

    Ape la nk malu.. fara kn femes.. smue kenal. fara je x leh nak hapal nama lingam2 tu.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe...glamer ngalahkan inul ler ko ni.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts