Thursday 4 December 2008

Hendak Ku nangis .... Tiada .... Ber airmata

Hmmm .... Like I have told before ... I have to temporarily forget about being a teacher. Actually I know the result few months back when my friend Mas who is working in MOHE told me my name is not listed. At that time I was OK and was very positive that it is not the time yet for me to leave corporate world muahahaha!!. But tonite, when I saw the result myself, hmmmm.. I couldnt lie to myself ... that deep inside, I am very frustrated with the result. It is 12 midnite and hubby is sleeping so here I am, alone, upset, and the fact that I am in my 2nd day of the month doesn't help. My mood is pretty fragile since yesterday. *sigh


Actually, its not about i hv to let go my ambition that frustrating me, but it is because the fact that I am not sucessful in the application that make me upset. Get it? The frustration came after I see the above result, whereas before that I have already informed that i am not successful. Ish, so diffficult to explain in english kan? maklum le direct translation huhuhu .. camni, aku x kisah tak dpt jadik cikgu, coz aku pun actually ragu2 ngan diri aku about nak ngajo pendidikan seni or even Biology. Aku lebih kepada frust sbb ada tulisan tak berjaya kat slip atas tuh .. It is sooo demotivating occayyy! its like i am a failure gitu ... its the same feeling I had about almost 14 years back when I saw my SPM result. Sedih mencengkam dikalbu ... tanpa dipaksa2 ... hatiku menyanyi lagu yg kujadikan tajuk di atas.... tapi first line aje relevan .. lepas tuh dah tak relevan ...


And I am not sure whether I should try for next year's intake. Still rasa lemah je ni ...


till then ....

7 comments:

  1. dont be so upsset kak fara...try again next year ye...mana tau rezki lain dtg plak nnt..jom g picnic hiburkan hati..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yela fara..rileks ler. next year bole try lagi..yer ke?? CHoose yg btul2 relevant ler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:00 pm

    Kalau tak dapat jadi Cikgu apakata mohon pensyarah muda pulak


    az

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:23 pm

    Common fara, don't be too upset. At least u have tried. And the door is still open for you to try next time. So take it as challenge. Insyallah with God will, you will get what u hope for.

    Cheers ok ..

    - KM -

    ReplyDelete
  5. xpelah, jgn sedih sgt.. mebi rezeki ko kat sana blom sampai lagik..

    kalo ada rezeki, adalah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaka farah....tak bez jadi cikgu ni hehe...jgn ler sedih2. rezeki bukan kat c2 kot. apply je lagik kak..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:14 am

    Jgn Sedih Fara...mana tau ada yang lagi baik dr DPLI...lagipon next year boleh try lagik...

    zure

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts