Tuesday 19 August 2008

on new place

We finished the induction at around 4 pm on the 2nd day. My working area was ready with a PC but unfortunately no LAN ID was set. not until tomorrow morning as my line manager told me.


So i was just hanging around and luckily MM is still there so we proceed with the handover task. 20 mins before 6, pradeep the line manager came to me and walked me arnd for one to one introduction. lenguh i ols shake hands as there were about 50 ppl in my team, (and none of them are handsome..urgh!) only 3 of us are malay. :-)

environment wise, i dont see any problem so far, am hoping it stays that way.

facility wise, urgh! wont be able to blog fr offic since they block all blogs. bosan siot!

work wise, Honestly, i wish for more challenging roles ... well, maybe later .. for now, nothing much as am going to do almost similar things i did in my prev job.


Workload and working duration wise, I've anticipated that its going to be difficult, but i need to see it from the right angle, to make it easier to swallow... :-) optimist habis!

till later ...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 am

    Salam
    fara
    aku ske pict ko ngan lydia..cam bestfriend je
    iv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 am

    you go girl!!!!!

    arc

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts