Monday 3 October 2011

Rezeki di Hujung Syawal :-)

Salam,
Happy Monday uols! My weekend was great, we went back to my hometown ... memula we planned to spend the weekend at some resorts tapi last2 I think the only place I can really chillax is at my own hometown, Batu Pahat .. :p

By the way ... my husband's outstation to Bangkok was only 5 days, and he came back last Wednesday... Alhamdulillah ..

Some suprises from him ...

I like the bottle cap's design, with gem on it ... and the smell is good as well ..

simple, tapi i seriously love ittt!!!!!!


and ... it didnt end there ...




surprise from me! :-)


Alhamdulillah ....

7 comments:

  1. Double line! Congrats Fara! Aihhh tak terkejor aku. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratz kaffaraa!!
    sebaya sebaya.. heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy gilerrr ... tahniahhh .. ni jangkit dani nihh ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankssss uols :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah! fara!!! congrats!!! aku baru week 20 ko dah masuk line. sebaya la anak kiter nanti ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats....got hadiah from hubby sumanya...heheheh

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts