Tuesday 3 May 2011

There's something about "mak"

Lepas gigih went to the make up class; it’s time to practice it in my daily life! Haha! Actually right after the class, me and Sol decided to clean our face and removed all the make-up because we were going back to our mom in law’s place and we didn’t want to show off   them to see us looked like drag queens .

Too bad... dear hubby couldn’t see the result right away.

Tiba la masa nak show off kat husband kan.He should know how his wife has improved (in putting on make-ups, of course) kan? So bermula la balik steps I learned kat class… this time infront of him. Hehe! Cool je pun…

When all done, (except for the fake eyelashes lah. Ingat nak gi berlakon ke apa nak ber bulu mata pelesu bagai kan?) I told him I am ready for outing, yeay! (also secretly hoping for his opinion)

“ok dah siap ni.. dah jangok sangat nih,,, jom jalan2 .... nak gi mana hari ni?” with broad smile

“kalau camtu ... rasanya .. better .. kat rumah je lah….”

Oopss.. what was that mean? Errkkk ..

Haa.. sudah sudah!! Don’t get any idea ok? I just pretended tak dengar apa2 and that was the 1st opinion I guess. Then I checked out on the kids if dorang dah ready ke belom (and checked out if they noticed my make-up huhuhu). Kang mak kemain lagik jangok, anak2 cam belacan.. tak seswaii la kan? So I went to Idlan .. and he looked at me, and dia mcm stopped gitu.

“mak.. mak kenapa lain!” ok. Lain. And it supposed to mean what? So I asked him if I look OK. Yeah I know he's only 3, but well.. 3 yo pon ada pendapat kan? Ke tak de?

he didn’t answered right away, instead, he ran forward and gave me hug, and said, “cantek” owwhhh … but I didn’t know if that was the truth. I mean, I am his mom of course he would say only good things, wouldn’t he? Dia ni sometimes dah pandai jaga hati orang tau, mind you! .. hmmm there goes my 2nd opinion

ok. Must get 3rd opinion. girl’s opinion should be better than boy's kan?

Lydia noticed. And as usual…she said she said "wow" and she liked it, and asked if she can put on make-up as well. Alahai anak dara ni .. exactly she said, “Lydia tengok mak OK lah .. Lydia pon nak jugak hehe.. tapi, mak tukar la baju tu, baju tu berdosa lah” deng! Lorrr… lain yg ditanya, lain dijawabnya.. ok,, baju tuh err..dia salu je tegur aku pakai tshirt lengan pendek ke, pakai tudung pendek sangat ke.. huhuhu .. anak bertuah, kan?

Ok. the 1st opinion by mr hubby, even though lovely it was of coz bias .. then 2nd from Idlan even though touching, was questionable, 3rd opnion from Lydia was obviously with hidden agenda, and, off-topic)

No way fahren can give his opinion, can’t he? Hhmmmm better lupakan saja lahhh …

I took Fahren to get him ready. Masa tengah pakai kan dia diapers .. Fahren looked at me ..as in studying my face. And suddenly

He pointed his finger right on my face!!!, and laugh!! OMG!  Sooooo sweet! Sangat unsangkarable uols!terjerit2 aku panggil husband to tell him this and suddenly all of us were laughing!

Seriously Fahren? Adakah mak kelihatan that funny???? OK that was Fahren’s sooo sweet and spontaneous reaction. I mean who can be more honest than a baby?

~on second thought, is that why mr hubby wanted to stay just at home? because i looked funny? ~ hmmm
~ok on 3rd thought (boleh?) ... naayyy tak mungkin! !!! ekekekek! *denial mode, kah?

my pengkritik tetap. This was after the conversations. Finally we decided to checked in at SACC Mall (so i can buy stuff from Elianto-opss - and at this moment, i've already removed my make-up HAHAHA! not konfiden meks uols!)
Till later uols, see ya!

5 comments:

  1. Mana dia gambo MAK yg chantekk tuh. Penat2 makeup takde plak gambo kat sini .. uishhh .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hok'alah! apsal remove ur mekap sblm kua jenjalan beb? confident la beb! heee

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. aku removed kat SACC lah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. alahai....tot ader pic u yg 'funny'...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. entry ni sangat comel dan penuh rasa kekeluargaan.. best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts