Wednesday 8 July 2009

great time but something is bothering

it's almost 2 am in the early morning and for some reasons my eyes are still wide awake. .. tried few times closing my eyes but i just cant dozed off! Should I stay awake until morning and go to work? hmmmph we'll see. Something is bothering me and hate the fact tht I cant share it here.


anyway.. put tht aside,


we had our regular monthly dinner (we the hot GLC gals!) .. this time we opt for thai food instead of western. It was at thahara restaurant, somewhere in pandan area. dont ask me direction coz i am surely failed to describe. Lucky today I came with Mas, D and Sol or else i wud hv been the last person reached there .. but we started bit late from PNB and Mauze was already waiting .. huhuhu! couldnt believe that ! ekekek!


Tomyam was delicious ... and sotong goreng tepung were in L size so I was definitely puas after taking 2 pieces. Udang pedas was not pedas at all but more to the taste of curry, ayam paprik was just ok ... omelette tasted like omelette :-) and sambal belacan mmg laku coz the only thing yg supply the spice.


The best part is of course when we catch up all the latest happenings, sharing all the juicy gossips and laugh outloud to all funny things ...


We left around 9++. Mas sent me back to my car at asia Jaya. thanks Mas ...


All in all ... We had fun, I had so much fun :-)


6 comments:

  1. akhirnya, kul bape ko berjaya lelapkan mata..

    apa2 pun mlm tu mmg BEST.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. u r welcome my pren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh mana pix kitaorg yg lain!!!xaci nih!hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. happening...happening. kat tang maner restoran tu

    ReplyDelete
  5. pic lain kene tgk kat page kita2 la kot... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:22 am

    sedap giler makan malam tu kan...huahuahau....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts