Wednesday 4 May 2005

My Apple Pie

Hari ni Lydia my sweet daughter dah berumur 8 bulan 7 hari. Diam tak diam…rasa-rasanya baru semalam saya lahirkan Lydia. Memang cepat masa berlalu…kawan-kawan dah ramai tanya, bila nak tambah lagi…I did think about that sekali sekala..tapi ended up with a decision, eh..not yet lah..tak sampai hati pulak tengok Lydia yang masih belum mengerti apa-apa tu, nak beradik pulak. Err…okay la.. actually its me yang masih belum ready, not her, not her father, not anyone else….heheh…

I guess Lydia is a little bit slow for her development. When most of baby of her age has already crawling, she prefers to just sit. But I don’t really worry about that… I know the time will come. I’m sure she just not ready yet for the next stage. Kena la sabar… Rasanya part yang tu jer yang she seems slow, other things are actually normal lah…

Tapi the best part is when she smile to the camera…she seems knows that a phone and a camera r the same things! They can capture her image! And she will giggles every times I showed her the pic of herself….and u cannot stand her giggling lah.. so cuteeeee!!!

just cant wait to see her walking .... and talking ... and more and more... how i wish everything will be good and smooth for her ... my sweet apple pie !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts