Wednesday 6 July 2005

A project, A meeting and an Actor

Kalau mata gerak2 sendiri apa maknanyanya ek? Sebelah kiri plak tu...entah la tak tahu....maybe I’m (still) sleepy at 4 pm.

Impossible lah.

After lunch, I had a meeting with the EAI vendors from S’pore. Among them, there was one guy that attracts us (me? No laaahh). A chinese guy that has no chinese face. The style was obviously Hong Kong style..with an earring at his left ear (I did notice that too?) – Its nothing actually, it’s just that I never thought that the technical guy will looks like actor. Sangkaan akan ngantuk masa meeting memang meleset sama sekali...owwhhhh.. I think this guy has fall into wrong career la..but never mind lah, I’m quite happy knowing that we will work together (as a team – with other more or less 10 members) for the next couple of months. Stop it! C’mon la...bukan gete’ okay..sajalah, nak kasik cheer up the meeting room, or else the meeting will be some kind of a very dull session la..no good scenery to look at what.... wahahhaha... puh-leaseeee...laa

So that’s about the actor guy. Kalau zaman kolej dulu, sure dah add dia jadik sireh (panggilan kami (kawan2) to all mamat2 yg diushar)

Ish, bergerak lagi mata kiriku...

Back to work! So I’m in new project now! (after like 5 years doing the same things). And this time, doing technical (What?) ... correction! I’ve been assigned into infrastructure group. It means hardware, software, security bla bla bla...all but functionalities for application (which I used to be in) – New Animal they said.

Good luck!

Tak kisahlah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts